Friday, December 4, 2009

Which three brands to buy maybelline and max factor and covrergirl or neutrogena and revlon and rimmel?

I have strawberry blonde hair with blonde hairlights with hazel eyes and my skin is pale and can u tell me which three brands should i buy...Which three brands to buy maybelline and max factor and covrergirl or neutrogena and revlon and rimmel?
I would go with the Maybelline, Max Factor, and Cover Girl. Neutrogena %26amp; Revlon are a little more expensive and I've noticed that they're geared a little bit towards older women. To me, the quality of Rimmel isn't as good as Maybelline, Cover Girl, and Max Factor.





Those three have great colors, a pretty wide variety.





My preference for mascara is either the Volume Couture by Max Factor, or Lash Stilleto/ Volume Express by Maybelline. For foundation, I like the mineral powder by Maybelline. For eye shadows %26amp; lip gloss they all have great colors. Blush I like Maybelline.





Since you're strawberry blonde, stay away from blue eye shadows. Avoid pinkish tone foundations, they'll make you look too rosey. For blush, a light natural pink with warm tones is best since you're fair (I'm really fair too and light pink works the best). For eyeshadow, natural colors like champagne are great (I like the shimmery ones).





A little gold colored eye shadow looks good on eyes and even a little on the cheekbones. Good luck and I hope this helped!Which three brands to buy maybelline and max factor and covrergirl or neutrogena and revlon and rimmel?
i will suggest Maybelline, have o look on this web page, is just amazing.


http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=AhJ7io6JLr鈥?/a>


max factor, not bad, but maybelline, is much better


http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=mO49lA-MOV鈥?/a>


and covergirl, really good too


http://au.youtube.com/results?search_typ鈥?/a>
NOT Maybelline! Excuse my language, but that makeup is literally crap! It just falls all over the place and smudges and clumps. Is it okay if i mix them up? Covergirl is great, Neutrogena works rlly well, and revlon is bomb! Hope it helped!
its not the brands, its the colours you use. maxfactor do great mascaras, neutrogena do great face care, rimmel do great eyeliners and revlon...never really tried it.





For any eyeshadows i reccomend MAC.
neutrogena, revlon, max factor
I love Neutrogena products... Revlon is pretty good too. Maybelline has really good mascara.
maybelline , covergirl, and max factor

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease