Sunday, December 13, 2009

How do I sharpen the Rimmel Eyeliner Crayon?

for the life of me I cant figure out how to sharpen the eyeliner. Its the fat kind that is like a large crayon. The liner itself in very soft and the exterior is too hard to stick into a typical make up sharpener. I love this eyeliner but I wont buy it again if I cant figure out how to use it. I even tried taking the package apart and seeing if you can push it from the bottom which turned into a big gooey mess. Please help me. ThanksHow do I sharpen the Rimmel Eyeliner Crayon?
try shaping the old fashion way take a knife and be careful to peel away wood and not skin. sharpin it like you peel a potato or a carrot with a peeler. You have to do this with exspensive dawing pencils to.How do I sharpen the Rimmel Eyeliner Crayon?
I actually have the same problem! But after doing some research, I found that Rimmel has a sharpener designed specifically for these kinds of crayons that they make. Unfortunately, I'm not sure that they make it anymore.. but what I can tell you is that it's called Supersize Dual Sharpener. Report Abuse

To sharpen your eyeliner crayon you usually have to use a pencil sharpener.
did you try one of the sharpeners with the bigger hole? if you did and that still doesnt work then maybe you should try using a knife to do it even tho thats a big pain in the butt. i had that problem once.. i only got to use the liner a few times cuz i couldnt figure out how to get to the rest of it lol. try calling the number for comments, maybe they can help you out.
i Think its the oneyou roll up it has a thing at the bottom twist it.
is it the kind where you turn it to make more come out?


like this: http://shop.avon.com/shop/product.asp?pf鈥?/a>


or if it's like the crayon eyeliner, i guess just find a sharpener that fits, i use the other kind.
Use a knife.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease