Sunday, December 13, 2009

Is Rimmel eye makeup safe for sensitive eyes?

I've seen that Rimmel mascara is supposed to be safe for sensitive eyes and I wonder if Rimmel eye shadow and eye liner are also safe for sensitive eyes.





I want safe makeup for my sensitive eyes like Clinique except I want it at a cheaper price!Is Rimmel eye makeup safe for sensitive eyes?
I love rimmel makeup. They actually have really good foundation and eyeliner...and yes it is ok for sensitive eyes.Is Rimmel eye makeup safe for sensitive eyes?
If it doesn't say so on the label, I would stick with Clinique, to be safe.





Clinique runs those specials where you get a whole ensemble of makeup products. You might save up and when the promo is going on in stores, check it out and buy one to save yourself a heap.





How can you save? - Eliminate one product you buy regularly like a milkshake, ice cream, soda, chocolate, or something like that and you will be surprised how fast your dollars will add up.
i wear contacts and use rimmel liner sometimes and its fine for me.
I use Rimmel London and it's really good.. the eye makeup remover is for sensitive and if the mascara is too then i'm pretty sure all of their make up is...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease