Friday, December 11, 2009

Which is the better brand between Maybelline New York and Rimmel London?

I want a good mascara and powder or foundation for combination skin from them.Which is the better brand between Maybelline New York and Rimmel London?
For foundation, I say Maybelline New York. They have a good foundation and powder line.


For eyes though, I'd say Rimmel. They have awesome mascara, plus it's way cheaper than Maybelline! You can also get great eye liner and lip stick/gloss from Rimmel. Hope this helped :-)Which is the better brand between Maybelline New York and Rimmel London?
Maybelline are better for foudations and power (try dream matte mouse). I've never tried maybelline mascara but i'm not a fan of rimmels at all so i'd say give maybelline a go. Rimmel however are better for eyeshadows, lipsticks and cream blushes.
Maybelline.


I just bought Maybelline's new Colossal Mascara.


It works=)
maybelline is always good. well almost always. try it out and if it doesn't work, go for rimmel london.
Maybelline new york
Maybelline New York because it leaves them long
I prefer rimmel london. better mascara for sure.
maybelline new york for sure.
maybelline ny


but i would never buy their nail polish and varnish
Rimmel London I would say... they got awesome stuff for a good price.
maybelline ny all the way!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease