Sunday, December 13, 2009

Rimmel Sexy Curves mascara - is it good and should I go for the waterproof version or normal version?

I've heard that waterproof versions of mascaras can sometimes not be as good as the normal versions.


If you've tried this mascara, please let me know what you think of it :)Rimmel Sexy Curves mascara - is it good and should I go for the waterproof version or normal version?
I've tried it. To be honest I wasn't very impressed with it, considering what you can get for around a very similar price. I think that one's around $14-16?? From memory, you had to use lots of it to see any real difference, and it didn't make my eyelashes as long as other mascara's can. If I were you, I wouldn't get it, but if you do decide to, I'd definitely get the normal version. Waterproof mascaras are always so much harder to get rid of, and really are unnecessary. Unless you plan on going swimming or something it would be completely pointless.Rimmel Sexy Curves mascara - is it good and should I go for the waterproof version or normal version?
omg yes! my friend needed a bunch of makeup, so we had a spree at longs. She ended up buying the sexy curves mascara, and when i put it on, my lashes, looked curlier, longer, nd a bit thicker. aways get the waterproof versions, because they hav more wax in them so they hold a curl better, plus they last longer
  • asian hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin disease