Friday, December 11, 2009

Rimmel Stay Matte Foundation and Pressed Powder?

I have really oily skin and I was wondering if these products worked well to reduce shine and oil. I also wanted to know if they worked well and was worth buying.Rimmel Stay Matte Foundation and Pressed Powder?
I haven't tried the powder, but I've tried the powder foundation and the foundation.





The foundation SUCKS! Do not waste your money! ITS ORANGEEE!!!!!





And the powder foundation is awesome, but the lightest color is waaaaaaaaay to dark for me. So if you're as pale as a vampire, I wouldn't go for it lol.Rimmel Stay Matte Foundation and Pressed Powder?
i haven't used tht brand bt i guess you can buy it and if you dnt like it take it bk to the store say you werent satisfied! i hope i helped
i have tried the worst and the best for me and my skin and i stay true to clinique the price is reasonable and the products do not rub off on clothing.
I've used the matte foundation in the plastic casing and it actually absorbs oil quite well. I really like rimmel products because their cheap and inexpensive brands that are easy to find. I wanted something that could only control oil, considering I tend to use MAC for foundations and concealer and this rimmel product is a good on the go product for absorbing oils.
Cover girl compact has the greatest for oily skin. I use that and then the rimmel bronzer which is also fantastic and cheap and looks good.


I can afford the expensive powders but find this the best for me. I use a good MAC brush to apply. That helps..
i like rimmel products
i havent used either of those. but i use Dinair Airbrush Makeup and its amazing!!!! Ive used it for 2 years and ive never been happier with makeup...its unbelievable. It makes my skin look flawless and it lasts all day too which is nice...if u want to see pics of it and stuff just type Dinair into google...hope i helped a little...=)
Rimmel tests on animals, do you still want to buy that stuff? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease