Sunday, December 13, 2009

Rimmel mascara -- which is your favorite Rimmel waterproof mascara?

Of all the different Rimmel mascaras out there, which one is your favorite?Rimmel mascara -- which is your favorite Rimmel waterproof mascara?
i LOVE the lash maxxx in black


it makes my lashes look thick and longRimmel mascara -- which is your favorite Rimmel waterproof mascara?
I don't know about favourite, but if you're planning to get one then Maybelline mascaras are by FAR the best, either Define-A-Lash or the Colossal (most think the Colossal is best).





Hope that helps you with mascaras xx
I can't wear Rimmel. It irritates my eyes which is bad because I used to love their mascara. Now I use Maybelline Volum Express in black. My eyes seem to like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease