Friday, December 11, 2009

What do you like more Revlon Colourstay or Rimmel London foundation?

I dont know which one to buy revlon colour stay or the stay matte rimmel london foundation?What do you like more Revlon Colourstay or Rimmel London foundation?
Revlon Colorstay is AMAZING!


It stays on for so long and it goes on so smoothly.


I really recommend it!What do you like more Revlon Colourstay or Rimmel London foundation?
Revlon I hear is good..but don't waste your money. MAC studio fix foundation works extremly good or even Maybillne Pure Foundation is soo great too. It's only $5 too!
I haven't tried Rimmel foundation but Revlon Colorstay is great. It lasts all day. I rarely have to use blotting papers or powder.
I like Rimmer London foundation better. It just seems to go on smoother for some reason. And it does stay longer and doesn't upset my skin. (I have really sensitive skin)
Revlon Colourstay got a lot better reviews.
colourstay
Revlon is known to be the king of drug store foundations. I would go for Revlon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease