Friday, December 4, 2009

Which is better Rimmel Glam Eyes or Lash Maxx?

Ummm.... I have a few friends that tell me that lash maxx and glam eyes are good but which of these mascaras are better. Please answer it would be better if you have tried both of these.Which is better Rimmel Glam Eyes or Lash Maxx?
I have thin and short eyelashes and having tried both i prefer Lash Maxx as Glam eyes just paints on the colour but doesn't seem to thicken my lashes - Lash Maxx thickens and lengthens mine (although i need to use a few coats).


At the moment though my favourite is Lancome's Hypnose mascara which is amazing for short/thin lashes.Which is better Rimmel Glam Eyes or Lash Maxx?
I pretty much swear by Lash maxxx. It separates each eyelash, giving you the appearance of more lashes. I also thickens them without clumping, and lengthens without giving you spider lashes. Also I use Define -a- Lash on occasion. (Pink tube) It virtually does the same thing, but I use it for more dramatic eyes. Good luck. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease