Friday, December 4, 2009

What is the best rimmel mascara to increase lashes fullness and length?

what is the best rimmel mascara to increase lashes fullness and length? i need a new mascara and really like rimmel mascara's but which one is best? my best friend has the colossal one and i like that one but which one is the best?What is the best rimmel mascara to increase lashes fullness and length?
I really love Glam Eyes mascara. It gives my lashes a good lift even though they ar not very long or thick.What is the best rimmel mascara to increase lashes fullness and length?
Well I've been using Rimmel products for a while now and my favourite used to magnif'eyes in black.





BUT I've recently invested in Rimmel Volume Flash in black and I must say I am LOVING it!! Its mousse mascara so therefore is light on the lashes but really does do the trick. It makes your lashes look fuller, thicker and indeed longer and the price isn't that bad either!


I really am pleased with this product.





If you're at all interested in this product then there's some more info on the Rimmel website:


http://www.rimmellondon.com/UK/products/鈥?/a>





Hope this helps! xxx
I've had revues of Rimmel %26amp; that is wasn't always good. I like the Mistake Proof of Avon %26amp; Cover Girl Big Lash with the huge brush %26amp;Mary Kays conditioning mascara.There's new one on tv, that actually helps grow lashes. xo
The best Rimmel mascaras to increase lashes' fullness and length are the Eye Magnifier Exact Definition mascara, the Eye Magnifier mascara, and the Eye Magnifier Waterproof mascara.
i heard the best for now is victoria beckam's mascara, anyways i'm using estee lauder mascara, (perfeccionist) and is giving very good results
Rimmel Glam eyes used together with Sexy curves mascara
Sexy Curves is amazing!
Sexy Curves!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease