Friday, December 4, 2009

What is the best Rimmel London Mascara?

I want to try out the Rimmel London Mascara. Any suggestions on which one is best ?


I have short, thin, lashes and i want it to add volume %26amp; length.


Please lemme know thanks.What is the best Rimmel London Mascara?
Lash Maxx is the best











mark kWhat is the best Rimmel London Mascara?
I use glam eyes all the time, its very cheap and works wonderfully. There is also a waterproof version, which is a bit dearer, i havent tried it myself though. It has a brilliant brush, and it lasts long
Go for either Lash Maxx or Glam Eyes. Either one of those will make yours lashes longer, curlier and thicker. I love Lash Maxx the most because the comb is more effective at adding curl.





=]
the eye magnifer workks goood =) holds a curll too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease