Friday, December 4, 2009

What do you think about Rimmel Kohl pencils?

I want to buy a good cheap eyeliner because I spend so much on face products. I want to line the top of my eyes and a little bit on the bottom. Are the rimmel Kohl's any good?What do you think about Rimmel Kohl pencils?
Yeah, they're the only ones I use!


I spend so much money on faoundation, mascara, blush etc. that it's a relief to spend only £3 on an eyeliner that works!What do you think about Rimmel Kohl pencils?
Yeah, for the most part they work fine for me, although throughout the day it kinda drips down to the bottom of my eyes. But maybe that's just my application technique.
rimmel is very good , also revlon is good and cheap





try them both then choose the best for you
yeah they work good, thats the only kind i use, iv tried tons of cheap eyeliners and that was the one that worked the best
  • Fashion leather necklace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin disease