Friday, December 4, 2009

Rimmel Sexy Curves mascara - is it good and should I go for the waterproof version or normal version?

I've heard that waterproof versions of mascaras can sometimes not be as good as the normal versions.


If you've tried this mascara, please let me know what you think of it :)Rimmel Sexy Curves mascara - is it good and should I go for the waterproof version or normal version?
I love this mascara!! But I personally believe it works best when you do not use it as the base coat for your lashes. I'd recommend using Lash Blast first, then applying Sexy Curves as a second coat.


And I never recommend waterproof mascara, because it isn't the best for your lashes and can take them out when you try to scrub it off.Rimmel Sexy Curves mascara - is it good and should I go for the waterproof version or normal version?
stick with the normal version. it ALWAYS looks better than waterproof. waterproof can be hard to wash off and gets clumpy and can make your eyelashes break or fall out. so unless you're swimming or something, don't use the waterproof.
I love this mascara! It really does curl my lashes.


You can see it being applied in this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4nrz8Umg鈥?/a>


It's one of my favorite two mascaras.
I think the normal one would be better because my girlfriend works in a beauty salon. It's just better in most ways e.g the colour stands out more.
Waterproof is always better.
unless your going to the beach or a special event i would suggest the normal one.
i have it in normal and its amazinggg !

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease