Friday, December 4, 2009

How Rimmel does the magnifiing stuff to eyelashes?

I wonder if that's really true with all the 500% magnification and lengthening of the eyelashes? Is that real, and has any health impact on the eyes?How Rimmel does the magnifiing stuff to eyelashes?
It's true, but only to an extent. That 500% is probably the most magnification they were able to achieve out of all the people it was tested on; the average may not be such a great number. I doubt it have a health effect though, because it only touches the eye lashes and also because makeup is tested before it's sold.How Rimmel does the magnifiing stuff to eyelashes?
i have no idea but when i want to lengthen my lashes i put individual lashes on.
I don't have proof but I've used the Rimmel mascara and they ';magnify'; by adding fibers to the mascara to add length.
Mascara can really do damage to the eyes!!! I never wear any eye make-up at all. You shouldnt use ANY kind of mascara on your eyelashes.
they do the magnification by putting in chemicals that lengthen the lashes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease