Friday, December 4, 2009

How can I find out if Rimmel Recover Foundation is non-comedogenic and oil-free?

It is not listed on the package anywhere and I can't find it on the Web site for Rimmel.How can I find out if Rimmel Recover Foundation is non-comedogenic and oil-free?
look on the back of the bottle they always have those help lines numbers on things like that and call and ask them. if they down't know there's a serious problemHow can I find out if Rimmel Recover Foundation is non-comedogenic and oil-free?
If it contains oil, it will say in the ingredients. If it doesn't say non-comedogenic, it probably isn't.
I am with you. I looked on the back of the bottle, and there is nothing about oil-free, noncomodegenic (sp?), or even ingredients list.


The Rimmel website is no help either. Anyone else know the answer?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease