Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Is Rimmel Stay Matte Foundation Good?

I Wanted to buy this product,


But i wanna know if it gives full coverage?


And How much is it at ShoppersDrugMart, Or any Drug store In canada?


Oh, and Does it stay on the whole day?Is Rimmel Stay Matte Foundation Good?
I have it and it's quite nice. I has good medium to full coverage and it does last for at least 8 hours when used with a good setting powder. If you have combo or oily skin (like me) you may have to do a few touch ups through out the day but it really does last more than other foundations.


I also love Revlon Colorstay foundation as it has the same sort of coverage and lasts just as long.Is Rimmel Stay Matte Foundation Good?
Yes, it's great!


i'm not sure how much it is, because buy my make up when it's on sale.


But i only really use Rimmel London products.


it does give nice full coverage.


Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease