Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Is Rimmel Cool Matte any good?

I wanted to get some of it, but didn't want to waste my money.


and can I take it back if i get it from target or something?Is Rimmel Cool Matte any good?
You can take back any kind of makeup if you are unhappy with the product, as long as you have your receipt. If they say no ask to speak to the manager and if they are being hard then just say your allergic...lol.





I tried the Rimmel liquid (Says it lasts 16 hrs) and it's worked out awesome so far...Totally blends in and it even covered up a scar. I'd say go for it.Is Rimmel Cool Matte any good?
If you have tried the Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse the Rimmel is more liquid than the Maybelline. Which I liked.





It makes it smooth onto your skin better. And it really does feel cool when you apply it. But to me it is a liquid foundation.





The only problem I had with it, is that it has a yellow under tone. My under tones are pink so I didn't use it for more than 2 weeks. If I could have found my color I'd still be using it.





Now I use Maybelline Mineral Power Natural Perfecting Liquid Foundation, because it comes in 16 shades and I like the minerals in it.





Usually you can take back make up. But what I do is send it back to the company for a refund, they usually send you coupons too.





I hope that helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease